Looking for an exciting and challenging position?
IgLou was the first privately owned and operated Internet Service Provider in Louisville and Lexington, Kentucky. IgLou offers broadband, hosting, data-center colocation, I.T. consulting, computer repair, and web-design services throughout our region.
We are always looking for talented people who are seeking a rewarding position at our company.
Currently available positions include:
Call Center / Office Assistant
IgLou is seeking a person for coordinating Internet installs and repair dispatches. They would also assist with office administrative tasks as needed. We are growing quickly and need someone to help with an increasing workload.
Candidates must be able to communicate effectively and are expected to manage multiple tasks at once. Show up on time and be very reliable.
- Ability to learn new computer software
- Attention to detail a must (scheduling with customers and dispatch center)
- Deal effectively with ebbs and flows of work load.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Skills listed below are desired knowledge but are not required
- Basic Internet set up and troubleshooting
- Microsoft Excel
- Call center experience
IgLou is seeking an I.T. professional to assist with in-house support, on-site customer consulting, and maintenance of our in-house network.
Successful candidates will have 2 or more years of experience with a solid background in networking technologies. Candidates must be able to communicate effectively and are expected to manage multiple projects at once.
- 2+ years of networking experience
- Experience with switching and network architecture
- Knowledge of IP routing and OSI Layer 2 & Layer 3 concepts
- Technical ability to troubleshoot and solve IP network and hardware problems
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting experience
Skills or protocols listed below are desired knowledge but are not required
- Operating Systems: Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Debian), Windows Server 2008+
- Sonicwall, Cisco ASA or other small-business firewalls
- Basic programming skills also desirable but not required
Technical Support Specialist
IgLou is always in search of technical support specialists. Both full-time and part-time positions are available. This is an entry level position.
Basic knowledge of computers, Windows 7/8/10 or Mac OS. Understanding of the Internet, e-mail and most popular web-browsers. Must be familiar with basic configuration and troubleshooting of computer software and peripherals. Reliable work attendance and attention to details are a must. Reliable transportation is required. Evening and/or weekend work may be required.
Answer telephone and e-mail queries for technical support desk. Assist in setting up new accounts over telephone. Diagnose and repair computers both in house and on-site at customer locations.
(PDF format preferred)
Attn: Human Resources
IgLou Internet Services, Inc.
3315 Gilmore Industrial Blvd
Louisville, KY 40213
Although most considered positions are in Louisville KY, sales and marketing positions are considered from any area that we provide service.
- Free IgLou DSL Broadband Internet Access
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid vacation
- The opportunity to learn in a real-world ISP environment!